Pickl'ed Amla-Ginger is the magical combo post a Heavy meal!
Benefits of Amla:
- Amla is very good source of Vitamin C.
- It enhances the immunity power of a person if it is used regularly.
- Amla has antibacterial property thus helps to fight against infection by building immunity.
- Amla is the rich source of antioxidants thus prevents the body from free radicals, reduces cells damage, prevent from ageing, cancer and other diseases.
- Amla reduces the inflammation and acidity.
- Amla keeps the liver healthy (a most important body organ) and helps in flushing out more toxins.
Benefits of Ginger:
- Ginger has a very long history of use in various forms of traditional/alternative medicine. It has been used to help digestion, reduce nausea and help fight the flu and common cold, to name a few.
- Ginger has been shown to be effective against exercise-induced muscle pain.
- There are some studies showing ginger to be effective at reducing symptoms of osteoarthritis, which is a very common health problem.
- Ginger has been shown to lower blood sugar levels and improve various heart disease risk factors in patients with type 2 diabetes.
- Ginger appears to speed up emptying of the stomach, which can be beneficial for people with indigestion and related stomach discomfort.
- Ginger appears to be very effective against menstrual pain when taken at the beginning of the menstrual period.
Contains Amla and Ginger.
Be the first to review this product.