Note: Please expect a 2 - 3 day delay from this brand due to vendor delays.
Filling Yet Nutritious Snack
Weight, Volume :
Please select from above options to proceed.
Add to Cart
Estimated Shelf Life : 6 months
Nervous? You should be :p
Roasted sunflower seeds are a convenient and quick source of energy. Small in size, yet a handful of these seeds can have a dramatic effect on your body. These are getting popular as snacks as they are filling yet nutritious.
True Elements Sunflower Seeds are natural seeds roasted to perfection. They are an appetising yet guilt-free snack. It has a nutty flavour with a little saltiness. They have a firm texture and are delicious enough to be added to your diet.
- Sunflower Seeds are highly rich in minerals like magnesium and selenium.
- They are rich in fibre.
- Consists of essential vitamins and nutrients.
- Packed with antioxidants.
- Rich source of vitamin E which is good for skin and hair.
How can Roasted Sunflower Seeds prove beneficial for your health?
- Is muscle cramps cramping your work? This snack can help: Minerals like magnesium helps develop strong bones, while several other minerals prevent bone calcification and improve bone flexibility. Magnesium also helps keep the muscle relaxed. Antioxidants reduce the risk of osteoporosis.
- Calm your nerves with these healthy snacks: The magnesium soothes the nerves and reduces the stress. It also keeps the migraines away, reduces chronic fatigue, helps your mind and body to relax and supports healthy mood.
- Chances of getting depressed? Prevent depression with this roasted seeds: It has a positive effect on your mood. Tryptophan aids in the production of stress hormone serotonin which reduces your stress level.
- Lose weight with a snack: Fiber promotes satiety and reduces hunger cravings. It controls your calorie intake, thus helping in weight management. Protein also aids in improving your performance in the gym. Healthy fats help maintain a stable body weight.
- Heal your workaholic heart: Vitamin E and folate promotes cardiovascular health and reduces the risk of stroke. Healthy fats lead to a healthy cardiovascular system and phytosterols are linked with properties of maintaining healthy cholesterol levels.
- Scared of getting diabetes? It can help: A diet rich in seeds and nuts shows to reduce hyperglycemia, thus warding off diabetes.
- Feeling low? They can energize you: It contains vitamin B1 which stimulates cell enzymes which are needed for energy production. They are also a good source of copper that helps in the production of energy at the cellular level.
Besides this, it can help you look young. It can also help maintain healthy hairs.
Be the first to review this product.