Free from added sugar, preservatives, gluten, colors, soy and dairy
Estimated Shelf Life : 18 months
Nervous? You should be :p
Weight, Volume :
Please select from above options to proceed.
Add to Cart
Seeds are so versatile, you hardly need a reason to add them to your food. Add them to salads, as an ingredient or toppi
If you're in the mood for a delicious crunchy snack that doubles as a phenomenal health food, look no further than pumpkin seeds. Here a wide variety of nutrients ranging from magnesium and manganese to copper, protein and zinc, pumpkin seeds are nutritional powerhouses wrapped up in a very small package.
WHY PUMPKIN SEEDS?
- Great source of B vitamins, iron, magnesium, zinc, and protein.
- 1/4 cup of pumpkin seeds contains nearly half of the RDA of magnesium which participates in a wide range of vitally important physiological functions.
- They are a rich source of zinc which assists in performing many bodily functions like improved immunity, cell growth and division, sleep, mood, your senses of taste and smell, eye and skin health etc.
- They are rich in healthy fats, antioxidants and fibers.
- Pumpkin seeds are a rich source of tryptophan, an amino acid that gets converted into serotonin, which in turn is converted into melatonin, the "sleep hormone". Eating pumpkin seeds a few hours before bed may be especially beneficial for providing your body a restful night's sleep.
Seeds are so versatile, you hardly need a reason to add them to your food. Add them to salads, as an ingredient or topping for bread and grain products, rotis, nan, parathas, dry sabzis, crackers, sushi, cakes, soups, breading for fish, pakoras and a wide variety of other applications.
Be the first to review this product.