Seeds are so versatile, you hardly need a reason to add them to your food. Add them to salads, as an ingredient or toppi
Sesame seeds add a nutty taste and a delicate, almost invisible, crunch to many dishes. They are considered the oldest oilseed crop in the world and have been cultivated for more than 3,500 years. The seeds are a favourite around the globe due to their pleasant flavor and a multitude of health benefits.
WHY SESAME SEEDS?
- They are great source of protein. Protein makes up approximately 20% of the seed.
- High fiber content aids digestion and keeps it in good shape.
- Certain phytochemical found in the seeds are known to boost your body’s fat burning abilities.
- They are rich in healthy fats, antioxidants and fibers.
- Promotes restful sleep and reduce anxiety. Sesame seeds contain the stress-relieving minerals magnesium and calcium. These seeds also contains the calming vitamins thiamin and tryptophan that help produce serotonin, which reduces pain, assists moods and helps you sleep deeply.
Seeds are so versatile, you hardly need a reason to add them to your food. Add them to salads, as an ingredient or topping for bread and grain products, rotis, nan, parathas, dry sabzis, crackers, sushi, cakes, soups, breading for fish, pakoras and a wide variety of other applications.
Be the first to review this product.