Seeds are so versatile, you hardly need a reason to add them to your food. Add them to salads, as an ingredient or toppi
100% premium Watermelon seeds. Locally known as Tarbooz, the humble and often discarded watermelon seed is one of the most nutritious and beneficial seeds available to us! They are loaded with many important nutrients. The seeds contain protein, essential fatty acid, vitamins, and minerals. They are packed with minerals like iron, magnesium, potassium, sodium, zinc, copper and manganese; amino acids like arginine, lysine, tryptophan and glumatic acid and fatty acid like oleic acid, linoleum acid, etc, besides containing vitamin B complex.
WHY WATERMELON SEEDS?
- They are good for hair. The seeds contain magnesium, protein and iron essential for maintaining healthy hair and hair growth.
- They are great for maintaining healthy skin. These seeds are abundant with fatty acid like oleic acid and linoleum acid, which is beneficial in making your skin healthy. The unsaturated fatty acids helps in keeping your skin moisturised.
- Watermelon seeds are very high in protein, with 1 cup of dried seeds containing approximately 30.6g. The protein in watermelon seeds consists of several amino acids.
- They have a great composition of magnesium, arginine and omega 6 fatty acids.
- The seeds are packed with vitamin B complex including niacin, folate, thiamine, patotheinic acid and vitamin B6.
Seeds are so versatile, you hardly need a reason to add them to your food. Add them to salads, as an ingredient or topping for bread and grain products, rotis, nan, parathas, dry sabzis, crackers, sushi, cakes, soups, breading for fish, pakoras and a wide variety of other applications.
Be the first to review this product.