The Herb Boutique Antique vintage tea strainer is made of woven brass. It has a small basket with a hook on the end for attaching to the cup. The intricate weaving of brass keeps the leaves away from your brew, while the handle weighting gives it a good on-cup balance.
Directions to Clean:
1. In a small bowl, combine salt and flour. Stir until well blended.
2. Make a thick paste by adding vinegar to the salt and flour.
3. Using a damp sponge or cloth, smear on the paste. Rub gently.
4. Allow polish to dry for approximately one hour.
5. Rinse piece well with warm water.
6. Buff dry with soft cloth.
Be the first to review this product.