Low glycemic index
Weight, Volume/Number of Pieces :
Please select from above options to proceed.
Add to Cart
Estimated Shelf Life : 18 months
Nervous? You should be :p
Ajwain plant blossoms for a very brief period of time. Ajwain honey is collected by placing bee colonies in Ajwain fields for that brief period of time when it blossoms. We choose only organic fields to place our bee hives. This honey is dark in color and has strong taste and fragrance. It is one of the rarest and one of the best honey harvested in India. Numerous health benefits of Ajwain is known to everyone, these benefits are multiplied when bees convert nectar from these plans to Honey. The Honey Shop gives chance to its valued customers to experience the innumerable health benefits Ajwain Honey has to offer.
Health Benefits of Ajwain Honey -
Like its plant, Ajwain Honey is considered to have high medicinal value. Apart from other regular benefits of Honey, Ajwain Honey is considered to be
- very good for digestion and other Gastrointestinal problems.
- · It has high anti-bacterial properties which makes it very effective for a sour throat, cough, and cold.
- This honey is more tolerated by Diabetic patients and in some cases, it has been found to cure Diabetes.
- It is also very effective for weight loss.
These numerous benefits of Ajwain Honey make it a number one choice for daily consumption.
Why prefer Raw honey over Processed one?
Natural Honey contains many useful probiotic enzymes, minerals, amino acids, and vitamins. When honey is heated in the process of filtering it, many of these enzymes and vitamins are destroyed and Honey turns into just another sugary syrup. Moreover, if honey is heated over a particular temperature it may also turn poisonous. So its always is best to consume Raw Honey as intended by Nature.
THE HONEY SHOP brings to you honey straight from the hive, unheated, unprocessed, unpasteurized so that its probiotic enzymes, minerals, amino acids, and vitamins remain intact and you get the real benefits of Honey.
We take pride in saying that
1) No Honey Bees are harmed in our Honey collection process.
2) We have evolved a commercially sustainable model for tribal honey foragers by giving them proper training to collect honey in a hygienic manner, without harming the bees, and by giving them reasonable remuneration for their hard work and honesty.
What makes our honey Special?
We have very high standards for our honey collection. It's our endeavor to deliver not just pure honey but best quality honey. Following factors are monitored before approving each batch of honey–
- It's Pollen Content.
- It should be antibiotic Free
- It should be completely ripe and its moisture content should be less than 20%
- The fields from where the bees collect nectar are free from any artificial sprays and pesticides.
Be the first to review this product.