100% Pure and Natural
Number of Pieces :
Please select from above options to proceed.
Add to Cart
Estimated Shelf Life : 18 months
Nervous? You should be :p
We are all familiar with cotton – that soft, white and fluffy substance highly priced as breathable and natural fabric. Although we all have seen cotton, most of us have never heard of Cotton Honey. Cotton honey is collected by the Honey Bees from the lintel of the cotton leaves when the plant is in its nascent stage. Cotton honey has a distinct mild flavor which you cant forget, it has a fruity and juicy undertone which makes it irresistible. You are sure to love this seasonal Honey variety.
Ingredient - 100% Pure Honey
Why prefer Raw honey over Processed one?
Natural Honey contains many useful probiotic enzymes, minerals, amino acids, and vitamins. When honey is heated in the process of filtering it, many of these enzymes and vitamins are destroyed and Honey turns into just another sugary syrup. Moreover, if honey is heated over a particular temperature it may also turn poisonous. So its always is best to consume Raw Honey as intended by Nature.
THE HONEY SHOP brings to you honey straight from the hive, unheated, unprocessed, unpasteurized so that its probiotic enzymes, minerals, amino acids, and vitamins remain intact and you get the real benefits of Honey.
We take pride in saying that
1) No Honey Bees are harmed in our Honey collection process.
2) We have evolved a commercially sustainable model for tribal honey foragers by giving them proper training to collect honey in a hygienic manner, without harming the bees, and by giving them reasonable remuneration for their hard work and honesty.
What makes our honey Special?
We have very high standards for our honey collection. It's our endeavor to deliver not just pure honey but best quality honey. Following factors are monitored before approving each batch of honey–
- It's Pollen Content.
- It should be antibiotic Free
- It should be completely ripe and its moisture content should be less than 20%
- The fields from where the bees collect nectar are free from any artificial sprays and pesticides.
Be the first to review this product.