Natural Honey Collected from Deep Forest
Number of Pieces :
Please select from above options to proceed.
Add to Cart
Estimated Shelf Life : 18 months
Nervous? You should be :p
The Honey Shop Forest Honey Our expert and trained tribal honey foragers travel deep within the forest to get you honey from the most untouched and serene environment. Wild Forest honey is considered to be one of the healthiest honey as core forest is known to have many herbal and medicinal plants free from pollution and artificial sprays.
We take pride in saying that
1) No Honey Bees are harmed in our Honey collection process.
2) We have evolved a commercially sustainable model for tribal honey foragers by giving them proper training to collect honey in a hygienic manner, without harming the bees, and by giving them reasonable remuneration for their hard work and honesty.
What makes your honey Special?
We have very high standards for our honey collection. It's our endeavour to deliver not just pure honey but best quality honey. Following factors are monitored before approving each batch of honey–
- Its Pollen Content.
- It should be antibiotic Free
- It should be completely ripe and its moisture content should be less than 20%
- The fields from where the bees collect nectar are free from any artificial sprays and pesticides.
Why Choose our Forest Honey?
1) Our forest Honey is collected from deep forest area where there is no human presence, thus it is free from any traces of pollution.
2) We do only summer collection of forest honey and only when it is ripe and sealed by bees. That makes our honey low on moisture content.
3) Forest has a blossom of various herbal and medicinal plants and bees collect nectar from vivid flowers to make honey. Forest Honey thus has the goodness of many flowers which gives you the best results.
4) It has strong desirable flavour and aroma which makes it irresistible and delicious.
Why prefer Raw honey over Processed one?
Natural Honey contains many useful probiotic enzymes, minerals, amino acids, and vitamins. When honey is heated in the process of filtering it, many of these enzymes and vitamins are destroyed and Honey turns into just another sugary syrup. Moreover, if honey is heated over a particular temperature it may also turn poisonous. So its always is best to consume Raw Honey as intended by Nature.
THE HONEY SHOP brings to you honey straight from the hive, unheated, unprocessed, unpasteurized so that its probiotic enzymes, minerals, amino acids, and vitamins remain intact and you get the real benefits of Honey.
Be the first to review this product.