Note: Please expect a 2 - 3 day delay from this brand due to vendor delays.
Organic & Unfiltered Vinegar
Estimated Shelf Life : 12 Months
Nervous? You should be :p
Weight, Volume :
Please select from above options to proceed.
Add to Cart
True Elements Apple Cider Vinegar with Honey Cinnamon is prepared from the juices of fleshy, juicy apples, honey and cinnamon extracts. As the name suggests it is a mix of honey with cinnamon extracts and ACV with added benefits of both honey and cinnamon. Cinnamon honey with Apple Cider Vingar are both praised for their abilities to ward off infections and treat different conditions that have an impact on your quality of life. It is a dark golden, almost brown colour liquid and has a soft sour taste to it with undertones of sweetness due to the honey and cinnamon extracts.This recipe has traditionally been used as an at home self remedy for many ailments, and even as an anti aging elixir.
Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar with honey and cinnamon:
- It is the most popular choice in the health community. It claims to have multiple health benefits that easily outnumber usual or any other type of vinegar. They include lower blood pressure, weight loss, lower blood sugar levels and is helpful to diabetics too. The sweet undertones of cinnamon and honey add a refreshing tint to the overall taste of this vinegar.
- Beneficial with metabolism: It enhances metabolism and breaks down fats quickly.
- Helpful in weight loss: It reduces the absorption of excessive calories thereby aiding in weight loss. Research has shown that the weight loss due to ACV is irreversible and hence it’s preferred over various dietary supplements. It also suppresses appetite.
- Unblocks stuffy nose: Acetic acid present in it is effective in unblocking a stuffy nose. It provides instant relief from a stuffy nose.
- Whitens teeth: It works as a de-stainer and removes unwanted stains from the teeth making them white and shiny.
- Reduces acne: It is antibacterial and can be used to control the occurrence of acne on face and body.
- Has anti-inflammatory properties: It soothes the skin, Rubbing ACV on inflammation soothes it and provides relaxation.
- Makes a tasty mocktail: It has a distinctive sweet and sour taste due to honey and cinnamon and hence can be used in various mocktails.