MRP : Rs. 1000.00
Discount : 10 %
Note: Please expect a 2 - 3 day delay from this brand due to vendor delays.
Alternative for Unsulphured Molasses
Estimated Shelf Life : 12 Months
Nervous? You should be :p
Weight, Volume :
Please select from above options to proceed.
Add to Cart
True Elements Cane Sorghum is a healthier alternative to your everyday sugar or molasses.Unlike sugar, which is 100% empty calories devoid of nutrition, you can actually expect some nutritive value from a purely natural sweetener like sorghum.This sweet syrup can be used on pancakes, biscuits or as a topping for ice cream. It is sometimes used in baked goods as a substitute for molasses, corn syrup, maple syrup or honey. When compared to sugar or molasses it certainly makes the deal a hell lot ‘sweeter’!
- Unlike your plain old sugary molasses, Sorghum Syrup Molasses Alternative is a storehouse of vitamins and minerals.
- It’s a healthier option.
- It’s absolutely 100% natural.
- Benefits of Sorghum Syrup:
- There are a number of benefits of Sorghum Syrup over regular molasses or sugar. The mineral and vitamin content will blow you away! It contains vitamins such as niacin, riboflavin, and thiamin, as well as high levels of magnesium, iron, copper, calcium, phosphorous, and potassium, as well as nearly half the daily required intake of proteins.
- Due to the high levels of magnesium found in Sorghum, it helps in the proper absorption of calcium into the body. Both of these minerals help in the healing and development of bone tissues. This helps in combating conditions such as osteoporosis and arthritis. This will keep your bones young well into your old age!
- High levels of copper and iron are also found in sorghum. As we are aware, Copper helps in the intake of Iron which cures one of anaemia. Copper and iron help in the development of red blood cells. This gives rise to an increase in scalp growth.
- In addition to these, Sorghum Syrup Molasses Alternative is helpful with a host of other health issues. It helps in managing diabetes, support heart health. it also aids in the prevention of arteriosclerosis and other such cardiac related health issues. It reduces the risk of cancer and helps in the overall upkeep of the body. Due to its special mineral content, it helps in the development of bone tissue.
- Research suggest that it has been proactive in the prevention of cancer as well.
- Vitamin B6 which is also known as Niacin is a key component in breaking down food into energy that can be used by the body. It gives a steady flow of energy, unlike sugar which gives sudden boosts of energy on an intake. Vitamin B6 is found in Sorghum Syrup Molasses Alternative in a good proportion.
Be the first to review this product.