Note: Please expect a 2 - 3 day delay from this brand due to vendor delays.
Natural & Organic Tea
Weight, Volume :
Please select from above options to proceed.
Add to Cart
Estimated Shelf Life : 12 Months
Nervous? You should be :p
True Elements Darjeeling Black Tea is sourced only from fields grown in the foothills of the Himalayas in India. This tea is also referred to as the Champagne of Teas. This great exquisite tea is one of a kind and has a distinctive taste to it .
It is 100% Pure Indian black, leafy tea from the Darjeeling estates with no additives making it completely natural and suitable for all. Tea leaves are handpicked to ensure the best collection before sending for processing. Brew a cup of health and freshness every morning!
Health Benefits of Darjeeling Black Tea:
- Helps reduce cellular damage, preventing cancer.
- Reduces the formation of cavity causing bacteria.
- Has shown anti-obesity effects.
- May provide effective dietary support for gastric ulcers.
- Lowers the risk of cardiovascular diseases over regular consumption.
- Increases bone density.
Be the first to review this product.