Note: Please expect a 2 - 3 day delay from this brand due to vendor delays.
Protein Rich Meal Replacement
Weight, Volume :
Please select from above options to proceed.
Add to Cart
Estimated Shelf Life : 12 Months
Nervous? You should be :p
- High in fibre.
- Richest source of protein than other grains.
- Contains antioxidants and phenolic compounds.
- Good source of vitamins, especially vitamin B.
- Rich in minerals like iron, magnesium and zinc.
Product Description: Everyone is aware of common grains such as buckwheat, barley, quinoa, whole wheat, etc. But many people are not aware of Farro, an ancient grain which is beginning to gain attention because of its health benefits. Farro is an ancient grain that has been consumed by thousands of people around the world many years back. It is also known as Emmer Wheat in some parts of the world since it belongs to the wheat family.
True Elements Farro is an excellent source of protein, fibre and nutrients like iron and magnesium. It looks similar to wheat and is light brown in colour with an outer cover visible. It has a chewy texture and mild taste which can be a great replacement for white rice or wheat. Because of the ample health benefits it provides, it can be of a great advantage for older people who have certain health issues.
How can Farro prove beneficial for your health?
- Are you finding ways to lose weight? Try this: Farro is an unprocessed grain, which means that the germ and bran on the grain provide ample nutrients, protein and fibre, keeping you full and reducing the unnecessary hunger pangs, thus promoting weight loss.
- Do you face frequent stomach-ache? You can consume this: Being a fibre-rich food, this grain is known to regulate the bowel movements of the stomach, prevents constipation and supports a healthy gut environment.
- Want to bolster your immune system? Farro to the rescue: Along with fibre, farro also provides with starch, oligosaccharides and antioxidants including phenolic compounds. This helps in improving the digestion system and thus boosts the immune system.
- Great for vegans or vegetarians: People who do not consume meat, eggs and fishes can now find it easy to incorporate protein into their diet by including farro. It is a rich source of protein which can meet the same amount of protein found in meat and eggs.
- Stay away from the fear of inflammatory diseases: Not only plants and vegetables are a good source of antioxidants, but even grains are rich in antioxidants, especially the unprocessed ones. Farro is rich in antioxidants which includes lignan. Lignan helps in keeping inflammatory diseases at bay, promotes heart health and reduce the risk of cardiovascular diseases.
- Want to keep your body healthy throughout? Include farro in your diet: This super grain is a rich source of nutrients and minerals which helps in raising the energy levels. Iron helps in preventing anaemia and iron deficiency, zinc boosts the nervous system of the brain, while magnesium helps in treating muscle cramps and PMS symptoms.
Ingredients: Raw Farro/ Long Emmer Wheat.
How to use: Rinse thoroughly before cooking. Take 5 cups of water for a cup of Farro. You can even serve it along with upma or porridge. Sprinkle it on your favourite salad and enjoy the nutritious treat.
Storage Information: Store it in a cool, dry and dark place away from moisture.
Allergen Information: Packed in a facility that also handles Tree Nuts and Contains Gluten.
Be the first to review this product.