Note: Please expect a 2 - 3 day delay from this brand due to vendor delays.
Organic & Natural Honey
Estimated Shelf Life : 12 Months
Nervous? You should be :p
Weight, Volume :
Please select from above options to proceed.
Add to Cart
True Elements Raw Organic Honey is the original sweet liquid that honeybees produce from flower nectars. Just like most processed foods, commercial honey is often heavily processed and may even have been chemically refined.Raw honey is honey (nectar from flowers) that is pure, unheated, unpasteurized and unprocessed. This is perhaps one of the most important characteristic. True elements Raw Organic Honey undergoes no commercialization and is loaded with nutrients like the energizing B vitamins and immune-boosting C vitamin. Along with antibacterial and antifungal properties, Raw Honey also has a high level of antioxidants.
- Contains essential vitamins and minerals.
- Has a good amount of amylase and other enzymes.
- Natural sweetener.
- Good source of energy.
- Unheated, unprocessed and unpasteurized.
- Rich in disease-fighting antioxidants.
- Contains flavonoids.
- Low Glycemic Index.
- Benefits of raw organic honey:
- Good for the heart.
- Aids in the prevention of cancer.
- Antibacterial and antifungal properties.
- Help reduce gastrointestinal disorders.
- Help reduce cough and throat infection.
- Help improve athletic performance.
- Helps regulate blood sugar levels.
- Heals wounds and burns.
- Keeps skin beautiful and glowing.