Note: Please expect a 2 - 3 day delay from this brand due to vendor delays.
Healthy & Natural Muesli
Estimated Shelf Life : 9 Months
Nervous? You should be :p
Weight, Volume :
Please select from above options to proceed.
Add to Cart
Have you ever gone nuts over Muesli? Well you will now! True Elements Seeds & Nuts Muesli is in town. A tasty blend of nature’s goodness with a hand-picked mix of select seeds such of muskmelon, watermelon, sunflower, flax also includes nutritious elements like honey and cranberries. All this put together in a wonderful blend of rolled oats, whole wheat flakes, malted corn flake and much more! Wait till you taste it for yourself and discover a whole new side to this tasteful yet healthy delight.
Benefits of Seeds and Nut Muesli:
- Experts say muesli has lesser calories than a granola bar. As muesli is a fibrous food, it helps in control of blood sugar and stroke. It is also beneficial in weight management. So, True Elements Seeds & Nut Muesli will prove to be your number one buddy in your weight control efforts.
- This wonder food has absolutely no cholesterol and neither does it have any trans fats.
- It effectively helps in weight management as the fibre content keeps you full for longer and thereby puts a limit on your hunger pangs.
- Raisins contain fibres that swell in the presence of water. This helps in relieving constipation by having a laxative effect to the stomach.
- In addition to that, raisins contain an amino acid called Arginine which increases libido and induces arousal.
- Nutty flax seeds have cancer-thwarting compounds called lignans and omega-3 fatty acids that reduce disease-causing inflammation.
- Sunflower seeds are an excellent source of B vitamins including folate, which helps to support a healthy pregnancy and promotes a healthy immune system.
- Sunflower seeds are also an excellent source of Vitamin E – an antioxidant that protects your cells from damage, helps maintain healthy hair and skin, and may help to prevent cancer.
- Almonds are a source of magnesium, vitamin E, copper, and high-quality protein. Almonds also contain high levels of healthy unsaturated fatty acids in addition to a lot of bioactive molecules.
- Musk melon seeds are powerhouses of health and energy.
- Oats and whole grains are a rich source of fiber, works as an antioxidant and helps in lowering blood pressure.
Ingredients: Seeds Muesli Rolled Oats 34%, Whole Wheat Flakes 32% (Wheat, Iodized Salt, Antioxidant - Soya Lecithin, Malt Extract & Baking Powder), Invert Syrup, Malted Corn Flakes 10%, Raisins 3.5%, Almonds 2.50%, Dried Cranberry, Musk Mellon Seeds, Sunflower Seeds, Flax Seeds Honey, Wheat Bran, Oat Bran & Antioxidant (INS E322 - Soya Lecithin).
Be the first to review this product.