Note: Please expect a 2 - 3 day delay from this brand due to vendor delays.
Natural & Organic Tea
Estimated Shelf Life : 12 Months
Nervous? You should be :p
Weight, Volume :
Please select from above options to proceed.
Add to Cart
True Elements Spearmint Green Tea is a blend of select spearmint from the Himachal region. It has a uniquely refreshing flavour and scent to it , unlike regular green tea. In general, mint based tea has regularly featured in Mediterranean, Indian and Asian cuisines. Spearmint is a native to Central Europe and during the 1500s, it was used to prevent and treat scurvy because of its high Vitamin C content. It is a remedy for a multitude of disorders and the most effective way of consuming it is in the form of a tea. Brew a cup every morning and enjoy a minty start to your day!
Benefits of Spearmint Green Tea:
- Relieves headaches, stress, nausea and fatigue among other things.â€‹â€‹
- Spearmint tea acts as a natural nasal and throat decongestant, relieving the symptoms of asthma and sinusitis.â€‹â€‹
- It contains naturally occurring antioxidants which promote detoxification of the body.â€‹â€‹
- One of its prime benefits is that it helps with skin allergies and clears acne through its antioxidant effect, preventing the clogging of pores on the skin.â€‹â€‹
- Spearmint green tea tends to increase bile production in the stomach and aid digestion. Hence treats stomach and bowel problems naturally.â€‹
- It has been scientifically proven to reduce symptoms in case of severe Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).â€‹â€‹
- Another popular use of it is for expectant mothers, as a mild remedy for nausea and vomiting during pregnancy.