Estimated Shelf Life : 2 MonthsThis product needs to be refrigerated
Nervous? You should be :p
Weight, Volume :
Please select from above options to proceed.
Add to Cart
• Difference between A1 and A2 type milk?
• Incase is the largest group of proteins in milk, making up about 80% of
total protein content. There are several types of casein in milk, and beta-casein is
second most common.
• Two most common forms of beta-casein are A1 beta-casein and A2 beta-casein
• Milk from foreign breeds (Jersey and Holstein Friesian) contain A1 protein.
• Milk from Indian cow breeds contain A2 protein. Happy Cow’s Milk is A2 milk
Be the first to review this product.